Administrator’s guide to changing the on-hold music on hold of your phone system from Studio, Ubity’s online management portal.
When your Ubity solution has been installed, you are assigned a default hold music. You can replace it.
Remplacte it by another music from Ubity
To listen to the different alternatives Ubity offers
- Dial 611 from your ubity phone or 514-907-3400 or 1-877-55-UBITY.
- When the greeting message plays, dial one of the codes bellow to listen to the different musics or to the streaming satellite radios.
- Hang up and start the process again to listen to other music.
Codes to dial during the greeting message
- 98 to listen to the Random Lounge Music Mix;
- 99 to listen to the Random Classical Music Mix;
- 91 to listen to the Mix of 3 different random songs;
- 92 to listen to the Ubity Rythmic Trumpet;
- 901 to listen to the streaming of satellite radio’s Smooth Lounge;
- 902 to listen to the streaming of satellite radio’s Piano Jazz;
- 903 to listen to the streaming of satellite radio’s Smooth Jazz;
- 904 to listen to the streaming of satellite radio’s Indie Rock;
- 905 to listen to the streaming of satellite radio’s Classical Piano Trios.
Remplace it by music you have chosen
You can also give us your own hold music. To do so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the file you want to use as hold music.
The file must follow these conditions:
- Format: .wav
- Resolution: 16 bits
- Sampling: 8 kHz
Warning: You must give us a music that is royalty free or contact the SOCAN (Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada) if you want to use music related to an intellectual property (broadcast rights may apply).