Administrator’s guide to live dashboard featuring the data of your enterprise’s call activities from Studio, Ubity’s online management portal.
1 Log into the Ubity web interface
Username: your e-mail address
To obtain a password, you must request one on the interface (click on Recover your password) because Ubity does not have access to them for security reasons.
2 Live dashboard
- Go to the Tools tab, click on Contact Center, and then click on Live dashboard.
- Go to the Tools tab, click on Contact Center. Select the Call queue tool, and then click on Live dashboard in the upper right corner.
This tool allows you to view the data of your call queues and agents in one glance. The dashboard can be customized to display the data that is relevant to your organization.
The data generated by your contact center call activity is divided into two sections: the upper part of the main screen displays the call queue data, and the lower part displays the agent data from the contact center.
It is possible to drag and drop the call queues to reorganize their layout in the dashboard.
Full screen mode
Press the Escape key on your keyboard to exit full screen mode.
You can give it priority:
The background style can be modified according to your preference of Light or Dark, or to the image of your organization by giving it a specific color.
Visual alerts draw your attention to data that exceeds the thresholds you have set.
It is possible to drag and drop the alerts to reorganize their layout on the screen.
3 Call queue data
Types of views
Two types of views allow you to browse this data, the Simple view and the Advanced view.
The Simple view displays the three basic details:
- The number of calls waiting in the queue
- The waiting time of the call which has been waiting in the queue for the longest time
- The number of agents available in the queue
The Advanced view allows you to display additional details according to your needs, which you can configure in the Parameters presented below.
- Queues: Name of the call queues
- Waiting: Number of calls waiting in the queue
- Wait time: Waiting time of the call which has been waiting in the queue for the longest time
- Available: Number of agents available in the queue; the first digit represents agents whose status is Available, and the second digit represents all connected agents, regardless of their status
- Total calls: Total number of calls that were connected to the queue, answered or not
- Answered: Total number of calls that were connected to the queue and answered by an agent
- Unanswered: Total number of calls that were connected to the queue but not answered by an agent
This includes when the caller hangs up before an agent answers, when the caller uses an exit key (e. g. to leave a voicemail or to select the Call Back option), or when the call is removed from the queue based on its configuration (e. g. when the maximum call processing time is reached).
- Avg wait time: Average call queue waiting time (represents the sum of the waiting times for each answered call divided by the total number of answered calls)
- Avg aban time: Average abandonment waiting time (represents the sum of the waiting times for each call that left the queue without being answered, divided by the total number of unanswered calls)
- Avg talk time: Average talk time (represents the sum of the talk times of each answered call divided by the total number of answered calls)
- Select the call queues to display
- Select the data to be displayed in the Advanced view
4 Agent data
This section allows you to display several details according to your needs, which you can configure in the Parameters presented below.
- # (Agent extension): Phone extension of the agent
- Agent (Agent name): Name given to the extension of the agent
- Adh% (Adherence %): Percentage representing the ratio of time the agent is on call to the time he is connected to the queue
- Q (Queues): Number of call queues to which the agent is connected
- Status: Status of the agent in the call queue
- Detail: Informative detail related to the agent’s status (e. g. the queue the current call is in, or the description explaining the status on pause)
- Status time: Time elapsed since the agent is in his current status
- Answered: Number of calls answered by the agent
- Unanswered: Number of calls forwarded to the agent without the agent answering
- Outgoing: Number of calls made by the agent, regardless of his call queue or destination
- Select the status of the agents to display
- Select the agent-related data to be displayed